Returns & Warranty Policy
EZ Spanner ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- EZ Spanner products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase from an authorized dealer of EZ Spanner products. Within this period, we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to you for parts and/or labor, provided that you shall be responsible for any transportation charges. Replacement products may be new or refurbished at our discretion.
- This warranty does not apply to: (i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks, stains and dents; (ii) consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (iii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; (iv) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of EZ Spanner; or (v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the prior written permission of EZ Spanner.
- Repairs have a ninety (90) day warranty. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty will be the longer of ninety (90) days or the balance of the original one year warranty.
- THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. Subject to applicable law, in no event shall our liability exceed the purchase price of the Hardware.
- Warranties are null and void if you do not register your product within 30 days of purchase.
- To register your product go to www.ezspanner.com/product-registration/
- You may return to us any functioning EZ Spanner product you purchase from us within 30 days of purchase for a refund minus a 15% restocking fee. Items that have been in your possession for more than 30 days after delivery, or show obvious signs of use, may not be returned. If you purchased an EZ Spanner product from a third party, such party will provide information about eligible returns. For all returns, including warranty returns, you must pack your EZ Spanner product in its original packaging and include all accessories and documentation. We reserve the right to charge for any damage to the EZ Spanner product, and missing part fees may apply. Refunds will only be made in the manner in which the payment was originally made. All returns will be refunded to the same credit card that was used for your purchase. Please allow 14 days for us to process the credit to your card. Once the Credit is processed it can take between 1-14 days for it to show up on your statement.
- Please contact Customer Service prior to returning any product to receive a return authorization form and RMA number. You will be responsible for, and pre-pay, all return shipping charges and shall assume all risk of loss or damage to product while in transit to us. We recommend that you use a traceable method of shipping for your protection. We will pay for shipping to return any product to you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number. Once you have obtained the RMA number, please send us your purchased EZ Spanner product with the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package and on the shipping slip if you choose to use traceable carriers such as UPS or FEDEX. Shipping fees for returns are your responsibility. Return shipping instructions and return address will be included in your RMA document provided by EZ Spanner.
Image Attributions: Fire Helmet by Rachael Holland from the Noun Project, Water Hose by anbileru adaleru from the Noun Project, Fire Hydrant by Rachael Holland from the Noun Project, Funky Flame by Peter van Driel from the Noun Project